Digital transformation for managers
This program is for Directors, Managers, Project Managers and Consultants and aims to bring them closer to digital transformation by facilitating a change of focus in their role.
After completing the program, participants will be able to:
· Understand the digital challenge and apply it to their area of business.
· Avoid risking digital exclusion by implementing the necessary changes.
· Develop digital skills.
· Lead a digital transformation project by mobilizing his or her organization for change.
The program works towards the following:
1. Disruption and digital transformation.
Presence and digital reputation.
2. Technological elements and their adoption.
3. Market trends.
User experience (UX).
Corporate social networks.
4. Challenges for the business environment.
Journey to Cloud.
We combine 8 hours of face-to-face classes in a group setting (two-hour sessions) and continuous online self-study for on-the-job training.
We end the program with an individual consulting session in which we help each participant shape and fine-tune the digital transformation project he or she is about to undertake.
Contact us for more information.